Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tip of the Day #23

7/25/12
I know I haven't posted the best deals at Bi-Lo yet but I went there today with my momma and just had to snag a few deals...so I wanted to give a few tips and share my quick trip with you!

Paid OOP $6.20!!!!  Saved $22.62!!
Seriously...it may not look like I did that great to you, but I was really excited to get all of this for under $10!

My tip that I want to share is about my local Bi-Lo....I was at first under the impression that they only doubled $0.60 and lower coupons (like most Bi-Los) and had special promotions where they doubled $0.99 coupons....but I called them and guess what?...... they double $0.99 and lower all the time! Then yesterday I was reading over the policy again to brush up and I thought...hmmm...if they would take Target coupons as a competitor that would be great!  I was in there about a year ago before the policy change and they took one target coupon one day and wouldn't take them the next!  So, I called them again and guess what?.... they will take Dollar General, Target, Walgreens, Family Dollar, other grocery stores...just about any store I guess!  So my tip is......if your not sure ASK!!! Every community is different and the Bi-Lo here is the only one for about 20 miles either way, so I guess with other competition they can decide to do things however they want! (FYI...I have just recently become a full fledged Bi-Loiean because Harris Teeter left.....so I'm still learning about my store!)

There is a Target Q out now that you can print from their site for $0.55 off Sundrop, A&W, 7Up, or Sunkist 2L...I used it today!!!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment