Friday, July 20, 2012

Tip of the Day #21

7/21/12

Remember on the last post I talked about getting refreshed??  Well I had forgotten about calling and emailing companies to get coupons!!!!  Just look what I got in the mail!!!!!  All for just the price of a few minutes of time!  I just looked on some blogs and selected the diapers (2) sample..it was from Costco which we don't even have!  Got a FREE Tyson any frozen fully cooked product coupon and $0.50 off of 2 Bird's Eye coupon just from contacting the company and asking!!  Also got the $7 off any Nature Made vitamin by setting up an account with Nature Made and adding the points from the label of all my Nature Made vitamins....this coupon was 500 points!?(I think!) ....All of these coupons will make for some FREE items matched with the right sales!..I have others on the way as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment