Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kmart :( 7/25/12

So I went to Kmart today to get the Coke deal and the Fiber One bars only to find that they did not have anymore Coke Zero left!!  Actually there were only about 6 packs of Sprite and 2 regular Cokes!!!  So UPSET!!  There was only one palette of drinks in the middle aisle..which means that there were only about 45 or so packs for the whole store!!  I asked them why they only had one palette of drinks and they blamed it on the "Coke guy"....well..I am pretty sure that the store just didn't order enough because my husband has worked at Coke and I seriously doubt that they leave that to the "Coke guy's" discretion!  So anyway they said that the "Coke guy" would probably bring back more before the end of the week, so I am going to call before I go out that way again!!!....On the brighter side... LOOK what I got at $0.99 each!!!

Clearance priced at $0.99....retailed for $32.99!!
That's $64 in savings!  I know you can't really tell by the pictures but this is a full size game!  Wow!!  Best game deal yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment