Monday, August 6, 2012

Staples this week! What I've been waiting for...notebook paper!

I am hooked on Staples back to school deals! I missed the first week but since then I have gone every week to get the awesome deals for back to school stuff! Yes....my kids are still babies, but I have a niece and nephew and husband in school and I need paper to print coupons!!! lol Here are the deals for this week 8/5/12 - 8/11/12

Post-it 2" x3" Multiuse Labels $2.99 (limit 1) ($2.99 Easy Rebate!)

Hammermill Copy Plus Paper $6.99 (limit 2) ($5.99 Easy Rebate!)

Staples Filler Paper - $0.01 (limit 5) with $5 minimum purchase

BIC Velocity Retractable Gel Pens 2pk., $0.25 (limit 2)
****(use $1/2 BIC stationery SS 7/29 or $1/2 BIC items PRINT)

Crayola Classic Markers 10 pk., $0.75 (limit 2)

BIC Great Erase Dry-Erase Markers 4pk, $1 (limit 2)

Sharpie Permanent Markers 5 pk., $1 (limit 2)

Pilot FriXion Yellow Highlighters 3 pk., $1 (limit 2)

Staples Side Coil Memo Book $1 (limit 2)




So, go get it before school starts!

I thought I would show you a picture of all the things I have gotten so far from Staples school deals....I bought 3 notebooks and a pack of markers from Walmart but the rest is Staples!

There was a pack of BIC mechanical pencils that were FREE that I already gave away to my niece!
All of this for literally $11.97!!! (After Rebates)
So people, seriously take advantage of these deals....school supplies can be cheap if you just shop like a couponer!!  You can do it!  If you need help just leave a comment or message me on facebook!  I can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment