Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Kmart Trip 6/20/12.....$2.71 OOP!!!


Did great today at Kmart...didn't split up transactions at all, just put them all together so 5 of my coupons would double.  Also didn't get everything I had intended because my local paper had like 4 coupons in the RedPlum this week!!! Really!?!  So see picture for what I did get.  I would have only paid $1.71 tax and all but she asked if I wanted to donate to March of Dimes and I just can't turn that down!

$0.30 + tax and....Paid $2.71....literally out of my change purse!  This is nearly $50 worth!


Also be sure you are scanning your Shop Your Way Rewards card at the beginning of the transaction (it will not work correctly if you don't!)  and also check your rewards points online and be sure you are getting base points and bonus points ( I just realized that I was only getting base points and changed it!!!!) Go here to check it out!)


6/22/12
My momma who coupons along with me most of the time....went today and took advantage of the Kmart Clearance deals!!



She paid $9.xx for all of this!!  She got two bottles of SoftScrub, 50 oz of detergent, Big refill bottle of Softsoap, Purex Crystals and the rest is in view....GO MOMMA!



No comments:

Post a Comment