Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bi-Lo Shopping Trip! $41.07 (tax included)! for $103.11 worth of groceries!!

Think I did pretty great even though I didn't get a few of the deals I planned too.  Also received $0.05 FuelPerks today and have $7.90 to get another $0.05!  Didn't do a FuelPerk deal, but you get 5 cent for every $50 that you spend as well!  There are 3 Toaster Strudel's ...one is hidden..lol!  Found a tear pad for the 20 oz Coke's...only had 8 coupons...great BOGO deals going on!

Bi-Lo trip 6/7/12 - Spent $41.07 Saved $63.89!

So here is what I purchased.... (I also had a $10 off of $50 for Harris Teeter Q from RecycleBank!...Bi-Lo takes competitor coupons...see their coupon policy here).....

1 comment:

  1. This might be our new go to store....Jesse doesn't need all those Sundrops...bad for his kidneys!

    Momma

    ReplyDelete