Saturday, August 17, 2013

CVS 8/18/13

Went back to CVS and spent $6.12!  Got $9 ECBs couldn't pass up the tanks for 75 cent and the 37 cent Flavor Pops and 25 cent ice cream cups...ended up finishing the CVS deal and diaper deal got the Colgate too!

Went Saturday night for my CVS haul.....I think I did really great...Yes I spent some oop this week again, but I got all my money back in ECBs!!! (FYI- the CVS deal didn't work for some reason but they gave me the ECB manually...I bought lotion and hair care that are both listed in the ad!??)


Spent $38.71 oop Got back $38 in Extra Bucks!!!! Saved $121.37 that's 76%....Awe-some!
Did buy the diapers in a separate transaction to pay less oop but everything else together to get the best from my 25% coupon!

Also went to Babies R Us!
Spent $62.73 oop Saved $163.90 (72%)....20 items!

No comments:

Post a Comment