Saturday, October 6, 2012

Kmart 10/6/12

So took another trip to Kmart today....not a happy camper when I got there..I posted earlier that I paid $0 OOP for my trip earlier..well it should have been $0 but of course they jipped me out of the BOGO vitamins.....I just thought that today I could get the $6.99 back and all would be right, but no they only gave me back $5.34!?  Deducted the coupon I used and points?!  Not fair and the manager was really rude...so rude that I, in fact, called and complained to corporate about him!  (This is not the first time, but i hope it will be the last!)  Everything went downhill from there...no Cottonelle wipes, wrong coupon for the Proglide razor, candy not marked!!! The list goes on and on!

Well I finally did do pretty well..
$16.35 saved $61.34!  Got back $5 from Glade/Ziploc and $10 from P and G  Shoulda go $10 for spending $60 but I gotta get that resolved too!  Ended up paying $1.96 for all four candies!!!! WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment