Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Blogging

I have been curious about blogging for a while now and hope to give it a go.  I would like to share thoughts, tips, insights, mishaps, you know.......day to day life stuff!  Maybe it will go further...like coupons!  I am trying to get things organized in my home and my life.  Let's face it, I know how to clean and organize but I am NOT a neat freak, so I can let it go too.  That's my problem though.  I need to schedule my days so that I'm not letting things pile up around me (literally and figuratively).  I have a lot of interests and lots of stories I could tell, but I would really like to use this as part of my devotional too.  I also have problems with that.  I find it so hard to study the Bible, clean the house, do laundry, etc. like clockwork.  I will tell the truth that I have a little disease called laziness.  It stays dormant for the most part, but creeps up on me from time to time and then I get overwhelmed with everythings that has piled up!!  Uggh!  Why do I do this!!??  Well, here's hoping I can fix all that.  I have been reading and studying several books that I would like to write about too, so here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment